A very nice centrifugal juicer. This type of juicer was the first version I bought. It did a good job at juicing all kinds of stuff but greens was always a bit of a problem. The drawbacks of this type of juicer are:
- the heat it produces warming up the juice and thus reducing the nutrients that the juice contains by a little bit.
- Juices stay fresh for only 24 hours.
- Greens produces only little juice but fruits and veggies does very well.
This juicer was the second type of juicer i bought called a masticating juicer. Works wonders with greens.
- Great at juicing greens. maximizes the juice got out of things like Kale and wheat-grass.
- Juices can stay fresh for up to 72 hours.
- Not as good at juicing fruits and veggies.
- Longer prep time as you need to cut produce to small sizes to get it through the shoot.